Few things

1. Business Marketing 'case study' test was terrible. Got 1 or 2 points right, but almost the rest is rubbish. They say you can bullshit your way through Marketing... lets hope thats the case.

2. Monday exam is so soon! Its may only be 15% but it could mean passing or failing the subject! I'm a border-line student so gotta put in more effort. I think I need to be in a place without computer and no bed!

3. Can't wait for my trip back to Penang on the 25th.. and Genting a week later. What an exciting period for me; holidaying with my siblings.

4. Follow me on my twitter updates. Blog posts are quite stale, really.. too lazy to login and post!

5. Just finished a simple redesign of the layout. Hope it loads well on IE / Safari.

6. My 250GB hard disk died. R.I.P you lousy piece of shit! Hope there's still warranty!

That's all for now~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How was your weekend?

Super Happy